Wednesday 25 June 1919
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Lost Battalion, directed by Burton King, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 June 1919!
Which were the important events of 25 June 1919 ?
- Jean-Louis Bory: French novelist, critic and historian.
- Paul Catrain: French soldier left stateless in the Ukraine for 48 years.
- Bill Manhoff: American writer, a playwright and screenwriter who made a transition from radio to TV to legitimate theater.
- 1st advanced monoplane airliner flight (Junkers F13)
- Revolt of Spartacus in Hamburg
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1919 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- That Wonderful Mother of Mine - Henry Burr
- Forever is a Long, Long Time - Charles Hart
- I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles - Charles Hart & Elliot Shaw
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1919?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?