Sunday 25 June 1944
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Canterville Ghost, directed by Jules Dassin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1944
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1944.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 June 1944!
Which were the important events of 25 June 1944 ?
- Christine Delaroche: French actress and singer, who has appeared in 21 films and television shows since 1965.
- Gary Goldberg: American screenwriter and producer (d. 2013).
- Robert Charlebois: Canadian singer, author, composer, and performer, one of the most important figure in French music at the end of the 20th century.
- Lucha Reyes: Mexican mariachi singer (Born 1906).
- British assault at Caen Normandy
- World War II: The Battle of Tali-Ihantala, the largest battle ever fought in the Nordic Countries, begins.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1944 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Milkman, Keep Those Bottles Quiet - Woody Herman & His Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?