Monday 25 June 1951
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Strangers on a Train, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while From Here To Eternity by James Jones was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 June 1951!
Which were the important events of 25 June 1951 ?
- Michael Francis: Rocker.
- François Rebsamen: French politician, a member of the Senate of France, representing the Côte-d'Or department.
- Lee Wilkof: American actor and veteran of the Broadway stage.
- Jonathon Johnson: American singer, stage performer, and writer, and an original cast member of the Broadway musical Hair.
- First color TV broadcast-CBS' Arthur Godfrey from New York City to four cities.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1951 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Because of You - Tony Bennett
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?