Wednesday 25 June 1952
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
The Story of Robin Hood and His Merrie Men, directed by Ken Annakin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while The Caine Mutiny by Herman Wouk was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1952.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 June 1952!
Which were the important events of 25 June 1952 ?
- Brian MacLeod: Rock guitarist / keyboardist / vocalist (Chilliwack).
- Tim Finn: New Zealand singer and musician.
- Andrew Okun: American gay film star, known as Al Parker.
- Péter Erdő: Hungarian cardinal.
- Martin Gerschwitz: German singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Iron Butterfly).
- Alan Green: Northern Irish BBC Sport broadcaster and commentator
- Wish You Were Here opens at Imperial Theater NYC for 597 performances
- 34th PGA Championship: Jim Turnesa at Big Spring Country Club - Louisville
- Dutch Social Democratic Party wins 2nd-Parliamentary election
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1952 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Vera Lynn - Auf Wiederseh'n Sweetheart
- Sugarbush - Doris Day & Frankie Laine
Get back in touch
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?