Friday 25 June 1982
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of June people in US were listening to Ebony And Ivory by Paul McCartney.
In UK Goody Two Shoes by Adam Ant was in the top 5 hits.
The Secret of NIMH, directed by Don Bluth, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1982
while The Parsifal Mosaic by Robert Ludlum was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 June 1982!
Which were the important events of 25 June 1982 ?
- Cécile Cassel: French actress-singer and noted family member, she is the half-sister of Vincent Cassel and daughter of Jean-Pierre Cassel.
- Mikhail Youzhny: Russian tennis player.
- Rain : Pop Singer.
- Porn star John Holmes acquitted on murder charges
- Sec of State Alexander Haig Jr resigns, replaced by Schultz
- San Francisco holds its 1st County Fair
- US Secretary of State Alexander Haig Jr resigns, replaced by George Schultz.
- The Institute for Puerto Rican Policy is founded in New York City to research and advocate for Puerto Rican and Latino community issues.
- Greece abolishes the head shaving of recruits in the military.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1982 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Paul McCartney - Ebony And Ivory
- The Human League - Don't You Want Me
- Toto - Rosanna
- John Cougar - Hurts So Good
- Asia - Heat Of The Moment
- Ray Parker Jr. - The Other Woman
- Willie Nelson - Always On My Mind
- Dazz Band - Let It Whip
- Juice Newton - Love's Been A Little Bit Hard On Me
- Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - Crimson And Clover
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?