Tuesday 25 June 1985
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of June people in US were listening to Heaven by Bryan Adams.
In UK You'll Never Walk Alone by The Crowd was in the top 5 hits.
St. Elmo's Fire, directed by Joel Schumacher, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1985
while Skeleton Crew by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1985.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 June 1985!
Which were the important events of 25 June 1985 ?
- Gregory Haidl: American skateboarder with a corporate sponsorship who was arrested and tried for his part in gang-raping an unconscious teenage girl on July 5, 2002.
- Scott Brown: Soccer Player.
- Kayleigh Pearson: Model.
- Daniel Bard: American baseball player.
- Karim Matmour: Algerian soccer player.
- Morris Mason: American convicted rapist and murderer (d. 1985).
- Fireworks factory near Hallett, Oklahoma explodes (21 die).
- Irish police foil a Provisional Irish Republican Army-sponsored 'mainland bombing campaign' which targeted luxury vacationing resorts.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1985 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Bryan Adams - Heaven
- Phil Collins - Sussudio
- Duran Duran - A View To A Kill
- Prince - Raspberry Beret
- Madonna - Angel
- Survivor - The Search Is Over
- Tears For Fears - Everybody Wants To Rule The World
- Eurythmics - Would I Lie To You?
- Howard Jones - Things Can Only Get Better
- Mary Jane Girls - In My House
Get back in touch
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?