Monday 25 June 2007
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Umbrella by Rihanna.
Sunshine, directed by Danny Boyle, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Last One Standing.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Animal Genius or 3D Ultra Minigolf Adventures.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 June 2007!
Which were the important events of 25 June 2007 ?
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 25 June
- WWE wrestler Chris Benoit, his wife Nancy Benoit, and son Daniel, are found dead as the result of a murder-suicide that took place over the previous weekend.
- Three people die in Yorkshire and the Humber as heavy rains and flooding continue in England and Wales. (The Telegraph)
- Conoco Phillips and ExxonMobil reject a deal with PDVSA, the nationalised oil company of Venezuela, over the future participation in development of reserves in the Orinoco Belt. (BBC)
- Middle East leaders President of Egypt Hosni Mubarak, President of the Palestinian Authority Mahmoud Abbas, Prime Minister of Israel Ehud Olmert, and King Abdullah II of Jordan meet to support Abbas' leadership of the Palestinian Authority. Olmert announces that he will release 250 Palestinian political prisoners as a gesture of goodwill. (BBC)
- Iran invites the International Atomic Energy Agency to Tehran to discuss its nuclear program. (AP via Houston Chronicle)
- The United States Supreme Court issues three 5ndash4 split-decision rulings limiting student freedom of expression (AP via Guardian Unlimited)
- PMTair Flight U4 241 crashes in Cambodia with 22 on board there are no survivors. (WikiNews)
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 25 June 2007
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?