Wednesday 25 May 1932
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 May 1932!
Which were the important events of 25 May 1932 ?
- Ancient Latvia - Urbanas Diena observed
- Saint Reinolf
- Saint Marie-Madeleine-Sofie Barat (died 1865)
- Virginia - Confederate Memorial Day (1868)
- Argentina - Day of May Revolution/National Day (1810)
- Towel Day, in memory of Douglas Adams, is observed in ?
- The Ascension, one of the great feasts in the Christian liturgical calendar
- Saint Bede the Venerable (died 735)
- Saint Frederic
- Saint Augustine of Canterbury
- Saint Bruno of Wnrzburg
- The former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - Day of Youth
- Saint Hildebert
- Chad, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Namibia, Zambia and Zimbabwe - African Liberation Day
- Officially declared Carrie Underwood Day in Oklahoma for her winning American Idol
- Jordan - National Day/Arab Renaissance Day (1946)
- Africa Day commemorating the 1963 fouding of he AU's precursor, OAU
- United States - Memorial Day/Decoration Day, a legal holiday (1868)
- Lebanon, Liberation Day (1999)
- Saint Pope Gregory VII (died 1085)
- John Grogery Dunne: US writer (Up Close & Personal, True Confessions).
- K C Jones: Taylor, Texas -- Basketball player (1956 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- John Gregory Dunne: American writer (d. 2003).
- K C Jones in Taylor: Texas, USA; basketball player (Olympics-gold-1956).
- Georgi Mikhailovich Grechko in USSR cosmonaut (Soyuz 17: 26, T-14).
- Kimmo Kaivanto: Finnish artist, sculptor.
- W P Kinsella: Canadian writer
- Roger Bowen: American actor (MASH, Main Event, What About Bob), dies at age 62 (born 1932).
- K Jones: American basketball player and coach
- Steve Rossi: American comedian and actor (d. 2014)
- John Dunne: American writer, a nonfiction journalist turned pop novelist. His best-selling works include "Dutch Shea, Jr," 1982 and "The Red White and Blue," 1987. "True Confessions" was Dunne's first bestseller and, according to New York Times reviewer Christopher Lehmann-Haupt, "the book he was born to write." "Crackling dialogue, gritty characters, a fierce, unblinking stare at acts of brutality-these elements mark the novels of John Gregory Dunne," wrote fellow novelist Anne Tyler in the New York Times
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?