Sunday 25 November 1900
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Arthur Schwartz and Rudolf Hoss.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1900.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 November 1900!
Which were the important events of 25 November 1900 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Catherine of Alexandria; Moses?
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: National Day (1943)
- Surinam - Independence Day (from the Netherlands, 1975)
- International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women
- Arthur Schwartz: Composer (Girl from Paris, Excuse my Dust).
- Rudolf Hoss: German concentration camp commandant (d. 1947).
- Jean Astier de Villatte: French Résistance member, awarded the title of 'Compagnon de la Libération' (English: Companion of the Liberation).
- Helen Douglas: American politician, three term Congresswoman.
- Gaetano Martino: Italian politician, physician and university teacher.
- Rudolf Höss: German SS officer (d. 1947)
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1900 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in November 1900?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?