Sunday 25 November 1900
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 November 1900!
Which were the important events of 25 November 1900 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Catherine of Alexandria; Moses?
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: National Day (1943)
- Surinam - Independence Day (from the Netherlands, 1975)
- International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women
- Rudolf Höss: German SS officer (d. 1947).
- Arthur Schwartz: Composer (Girl from Paris, Excuse my Dust).
- Rudolf Hoss: German concentration camp commandant (d. 1947).
- Helen Douglas: American politician, three term Congresswoman.
- Jean Astier de Villatte: French Résistance member, awarded the title of 'Compagnon de la Libération' (English: Companion of the Liberation).
- Gaetano Martino: Italian politician, physician and university teacher. He was a member of Italian Liberal Party. Gaetano Martino was one of the participants of the Messina Conference in 1955, which would lead to the Treaty of Rome in 1957. He was also President of the European Parliament from 1962 to 1964. Martino died on 21 July 1967 in Rome.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1900 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in November 1900?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 25 November 1900 and get them!