Thursday 25 November 1909
It was Thursday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
John Farley's Redemption, directed by Victorin-Hippolyte Jasset, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 November 1909!
Which were the important events of 25 November 1909 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Catherine of Alexandria; Moses?
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: National Day (1943)
- Surinam - Independence Day (from the Netherlands, 1975)
- International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women
- O'Neill Spencer: American jazz musician, a drummer and singer.
- P Eastman: American author and illustrator (d. 1986).
- Claude Beaumont: Brigueil EXecutives.
- PD Eastman: American children's author and screenwriter (d. 1986).
- Hugh Davson: Physiologist / writer.
- Edward P Allen: American politician (Born 1839).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1909 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- When I Dream in the Gloaming of You - Walter Van Brunt
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in November 1909?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 25 November 1909 and get them!