Monday 25 November 1935
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Scrooge, directed by Henry Edwards, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1935.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 November 1935!
Which were the important events of 25 November 1935 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Catherine of Alexandria; Moses?
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: National Day (1943)
- Surinam - Independence Day (from the Netherlands, 1975)
- International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women
- Robert Berner: American geologist and academic (d. 2015).
- Ronald Johnson: American poet.
- Robert Bogey: French long-distance runner who competed in the 1960 Summer Olympics.
- Maria H "Mina" Beersmans: Flemish actress (After 30 Years), dies at 72.
- Resident Institution for Social History (IISG) forms in Amsterdam
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?