Wednesday 25 November 1942
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Keeper of the Flame, directed by George Cukor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1942
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1942.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 November 1942!
Which were the important events of 25 November 1942 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Catherine of Alexandria; Moses?
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: National Day (1943)
- Surinam - Independence Day (from the Netherlands, 1975)
- International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women
- Bob Lind: American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
- Mimis Papaioannou: Greek footballer and manager.
- Rosa Von Praunheim [Holger Mischwitzky]: Riga, Latvia -- Dir (Affengeil).
- Tracey Walter in Jersey City: New Jersey, USA; actor (Best of the West).
- National Organization for Aid to Underground, LO, forms
- 26 ampndash WWII: Operation Harling: A British SOE team, together with Greek Resistance fighters, blows up the Gorgopotamos viaduct in the first major sabotage act in occupied continental Europe.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1942 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- I Had The Craziest Dream - Harry James & His Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?