Saturday 25 November 1950
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Orpheus, directed by Jean Cocteau, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1950
while Across The River And Into The Trees by Ernest Hemingway was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1950.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 November 1950!
Which were the important events of 25 November 1950 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Catherine of Alexandria; Moses?
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: National Day (1943)
- Surinam - Independence Day (from the Netherlands, 1975)
- International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women
- Chris Claremont: English-American author.
- Alexis Wright: Australian author.
- Giorgio Faletti: Italian writer, author of best-selling thriller "Io Uccido.
- Tickets, Please closes at Coronet Theater NYC after 245 performances
- 38th CFL Grey Cup: Toronto Argonauts defeats Winn Blue Bombers, 13-0
- UN gives Eritrea to Ethiopia
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1950 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?