Sunday 25 November 1951
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Scrooge, directed by Brian Desmond-Hurst, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while The Caine Mutiny by Herman Wouk was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1951.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 November 1951!
Which were the important events of 25 November 1951 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Catherine of Alexandria; Moses?
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: National Day (1943)
- Surinam - Independence Day (from the Netherlands, 1975)
- International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women
- Arturo Perez Reverte: Spanish novelist and war reporter.
- Bucky Dent: All star shortstop (Chicago White Sox, New York Yankees).
- Charlaine Harris: American author and poet.
- Bill Morrissey: American singer-songwriter (d. 2011).
- Arturo Pérez-Reverte: Spanish author and journalist.
- Johnny Rep: Dutch footballer and manager
- Raden Mas Noto Suroto: Indonesian Poet (Wayang Songs), dies at 63.
- Commemoration of Dutch resistance fighter Hannie Schaft forbidden
- Two passenger trains collide in CTC territory at Woodstock, Alabama, USA, killing 15 passengers and two employees.
- Cleveland Browns penalized a record 209 yards against Chicago Bears.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1951 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?