Friday 25 November 1955
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
In UK Hernando's Hideaway by Johnston Brothers was in the top 5 hits.
Day the World Ended, directed by Roger Corman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1955
while The Tontine by Thomas B. Costain was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1955.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 November 1955!
Which were the important events of 25 November 1955 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Catherine of Alexandria; Moses?
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: National Day (1943)
- Surinam - Independence Day (from the Netherlands, 1975)
- International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women
- Don Hahn: American director and producer.
- Kurt Niedermayer: German footballer and manager.
- Connie Palmen: Dutch author.
- Bruno Tonioli: Italian-born British dancer.
- Race segregation forbidden on trains and buses between US states
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1955 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?