Wednesday 25 November 1964
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of November people in US were listening to Leader Of The Pack by The Shangri-Las.
Guns at Batasi, directed by John Guillermin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1964
while The Rector Of Justin by Louis Auchincloss was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1964.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 November 1964!
Which were the important events of 25 November 1964 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Catherine of Alexandria; Moses?
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: National Day (1943)
- Surinam - Independence Day (from the Netherlands, 1975)
- International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women
- D Eaumua: American athlete,.
- Mark Lanegan: American singer-songwriter (Screaming Trees and The Gutter Twins).
- Dan Saleaumua: NFL defensive tackle (KC Chiefs, Seattle Seahawks).
- Nolan Jay Henke: Battle Creek, Michigan -- PGA golfer (1990 BC Open).
- Wendy Wyland: Jackson, Michigan -- Platform diver (1984 Olympics - Bronze Medalist).
- Clarence Kolb: Actor (Mr Honeywell-My Little Margie), dies at 90.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1964 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Shangri-Las - Leader Of The Pack
- The Supremes - Baby Love
- Jay & the Americans - Come A Little Bit Closer
- The Zombies - She's Not There
- Lorne Greene - Ringo
- Bobby Vinton - Mr. Lonely
- The Kinks - You Really Got Me
- The Rolling Stones - Time Is On My Side
- J. Frank Wilson and the Cavaliers - Last Kiss
- Johnny Rivers - Mountain Of Love
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?