Monday 25 November 1974
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Gerald Ford (Republican). In that special week of November people in US were listening to I Can Help by Billy Swan.
In UK Gonna Make You A Star by David Essex was in the top 5 hits.
Murder on the Orient Express, directed by Sidney Lumet, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1974
while Something Happened by Joseph Heller was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1974.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 November 1974!
Which were the important events of 25 November 1974 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Catherine of Alexandria; Moses?
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: National Day (1943)
- Surinam - Independence Day (from the Netherlands, 1975)
- International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women
Famous Birthdays:25 November
- Irish Republican Army is outlawed in Britain following deaths of 21
- U Thant, United Nations Secretary-General (1961-72), dies in New York of cancer at age 65.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1974 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Billy Swan - I Can Help
- Carl Douglas - Kung Fu Fighting
- The Three Degrees - When Will I See You Again
- B.T. Express - Do It ('Til You're Satisfied)
- Neil Diamond - Longfellow Serenade
- Carl Carlton - Everlasting Love
- Bobby Vinton - My Melody Of Love
- Bachman-Turner Overdrive - You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet
- Harry Chapin - Cat's In The Cradle
- Helen Reddy - Angie Baby
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?