Wednesday 25 November 1987
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of November people in US were listening to (I've Had) The Time Of My Life by Bill Medley.
In UK China In Your Hand by T'Pau was in the top 5 hits.
Planes, Trains & Automobiles, directed by John Hughes, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1987
while Kaleidoscope by Danielle Steel was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1987.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 November 1987!
Which were the important events of 25 November 1987 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Catherine of Alexandria; Moses?
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: National Day (1943)
- Surinam - Independence Day (from the Netherlands, 1975)
- International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women
- Abdul Qadir takes 9-56 against England at Lahore
- India all out for 75 vs. West Indies at Delhi, Patterson 5-24
- Typhoon Nina pummels the Philippines with category 5 winds of 165 mph and a surge that destroys entire villages. At least 1,036 deaths are attributed to the storm.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1987 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Bill Medley - (I've Had) The Time Of My Life
- Belinda Carlisle - Heaven Is A Place On Earth
- Billy Idol - Mony Mony Live
- Richard Marx - Should've Known Better
- George Michael - Faith
- Bruce Springsteen - Brilliant Disguise
- Tiffany - I Think We're Alone Now
- Sting - We'll Be Together
- Cutting Crew - I've Been In Love Before
- Debbie Gibson - Shake Your Love
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?