Monday 25 November 1996
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of November people in US were listening to No Diggity by BLACKstreet.
In UK Say You'll Be There by The Spice Girls was in the top 5 hits.
101 Dalmatians, directed by Stephen Herek, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1996
while The Rules by Ellen Fein, Sherrie Schneider was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1996.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 November 1996!
Which were the important events of 25 November 1996 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Catherine of Alexandria; Moses?
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: National Day (1943)
- Surinam - Independence Day (from the Netherlands, 1975)
- International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 25 November
- After 24 years, Disneyland Main Street Electrical Parade, ends
- The Main Street Electrical Parade at Disneyland gives its final performance. The parade made over 3500 trips, to an estimated 75 million guests.
- An ice storm strikes the central U.S. killing 26 people. A powerful windstorm affects Florida and winds gust over 90 mph, toppling trees and flipping trailers.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1996 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- BLACKstreet - No Diggity
- Toni Braxton - Un-Break My Heart
- Celine Dion - It's All Coming Back To Me Now
- Merril Bainbridge - Mouth
- Keith Sweat - Nobody
- Ginuwine - Pony
- En Vogue - Don't Let Go (Love)
- No Mercy - Where Do You Go
- Donna Lewis - I Love You Always Forever
- New Edition - I'm Still In Love With You
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?