Saturday 25 November 2006
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of November people in US were listening to My Love by Justin Timberlake.
In UK Put Your Hands Up For Detroit by Fedde Le Grande was in the top 5 hits.
Deja Vu, directed by Tony Scott, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2006
while You: On a Diet by Michael F. Roizen, Mehmet C. Oz was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Strutter.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Civilization IV: Warlords or Danny Phantom: Urban Jungle.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 November 2006!
Which were the important events of 25 November 2006 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Catherine of Alexandria; Moses?
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: National Day (1943)
- Surinam - Independence Day (from the Netherlands, 1975)
- International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 25 November
- General Augusto Pinochet issues a statement accepting ampquotpoliticalampquot responsibility for everything that happened in Chile during his rule. (BBC)
- Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko calls for a ampquotunionampquot of foreign and energy policies between Belarus and Ukraine. At the same time, he says his government falsified the results of the last presidential election by reducing the size of his own majority. (RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty)
- Polling has been reportedly brisk in today's Bahraini parliamentary elections. The first results are expected later today. (CNN)
- War in Chad (2005–present): Rebel fighters are reported to have entered the key eastern Chadian city of Abéché, following clashes with government troops. (BBC)
- Police in New York kill an unarmed man, Sean Bell, on his wedding day. They fired more than 50 times. (BBC News)
- BYU's football program beat Utah 33-31 on a game-winning touchdown catch by wide receiver Johnny Harline.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 25 November 2006
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 2006 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?