Friday 25 October 1907
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Hamlet, directed by Georges Mlis, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1907.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 October 1907!
Which were the important events of 25 October 1907 ?
- Day of the Romanian Army
- Virgin Islands - Thanksgiving Day : end of the hurricane season
- Republic of China - Taiwan Retrocession Day (1945)
- Also see October 25 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Feast day of Saints Crispin and Crispian; Six Welsh martyrs and companions; forty martyrs of England and Wales
- Kazakhstan - Republic Day
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 25 October
- Edmund Hart Turpin: Composer, dies at 72.
- Frederik of Oaths disbands mental home colony Walden
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1907 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Take Me Back to New York Town - Harry Tally
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in October 1907?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?