Thursday 25 October 2001
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Elisabeth .
In that special week of October people in US were listening to I'm Real by Jennifer Lopez.
In UK Can't Get You Out Of My Head by Kylie Minogue was in the top 5 hits.
Monsters, Inc., directed by Pete Docter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2001
while Isle of Dogs by Patricia Cornwell was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Latin Lover.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Batman: Gotham City Racer or Echelon.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 October 2001!
Which were the important events of 25 October 2001 ?
- Day of the Romanian Army
- Virgin Islands - Thanksgiving Day : end of the hurricane season
- Republic of China - Taiwan Retrocession Day (1945)
- Also see October 25 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Feast day of Saints Crispin and Crispian; Six Welsh martyrs and companions; forty martyrs of England and Wales
- Kazakhstan - Republic Day
- Elisabeth : Belgian crown princess, heiress to the throne as her father Prince Philippe is the Crown Prince.
- Microsoft launches the Windows XP operating system in the USA. The software is based on Windows NT and Windows 2000, but includes a Compatibility Mode allowing most software written for older Windows versions to operate correctly. Prices are US$199 (Home Edition) and US$299 (Professional Edition).
- Microsoft Windows XP is released.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 2001 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?