Saturday 25 October 2008
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of October people in US were listening to Womanizer by Britney Spears.
Role Models, directed by David Wain, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2008
while Brisingr by Christopher Paolini was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Review with Myles Barlow.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Beijing 2008 or Captain Rainbow.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 October 2008!
Which were the important events of 25 October 2008 ?
- Day of the Romanian Army
- Virgin Islands - Thanksgiving Day : end of the hurricane season
- Republic of China - Taiwan Retrocession Day (1945)
- Also see October 25 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Feast day of Saints Crispin and Crispian; Six Welsh martyrs and companions; forty martyrs of England and Wales
- Kazakhstan - Republic Day
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 25 October
- Anne Pressly: American news anchor (Born 1982).
- Human Rights Watch says that more than 40 civilians have been killed in attacks by pro-government Arab militias on rebel-held villages in South Darfur. (BBC News)
- Severe flooding in Yemen kills 58 people and displaces 20,000 more. (Xinhua)
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 25 October 2008
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 2008 ?
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?