Thursday 25 September 1913
It was Thursday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Debt of Honor, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1913.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 September 1913!
Which were the important events of 25 September 1913 ?
- Also see September 25 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Virgin of Fuencisla; Saint Finbarr
- Mozambique - Armed Forces Day
- French Republican Calendar - Colchique (Crocus) Day, fourth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Maria Tănase: Romanian singer and actress (d. 1963).
- Felix Boudon: France sport Champion.
- David Hunt: British diplomat / quiz winner.
- Gilberte Cournand: French journalist, the ballet critic of Parisian Libere in 1965 and for Carrefour since 1973.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Al Jolson - You Made Me Love You, I Didn't Want to Do It
- Turkey-Trot Dance Medley, Part II - Prince's Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?