Monday 25 September 1916
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Mutiny of the Bounty, directed by Raymond Longford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1916.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 September 1916!
Which were the important events of 25 September 1916 ?
- Also see September 25 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Virgin of Fuencisla; Saint Finbarr
- Mozambique - Armed Forces Day
- French Republican Calendar - Colchique (Crocus) Day, fourth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Walter Drexler: German military, a member of the Nazi Party, he joined the Waffen SS in 1938.
- Jessica Anderson: Australian author and playwright (d. 2010).
- Deendayal Upadhyaya: Indian economist sociologist and journalist (d. 1968).
- Tolia Nikiprowetzsy: Composer.
- Jean-Jacques Galey: Vierzon physician.
- Julius Fucik: Composer, dies at 44.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1916 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- If I Knock the L Out of Kelly - Marguerite Farrell
- Prince's Orchestra - The Missouri Waltz
- Hill and Dale - Fred Van Eps
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?