Wednesday 25 September 1918
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Goat, directed by Donald Crisp, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1918.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 September 1918!
Which were the important events of 25 September 1918 ?
- Also see September 25 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Virgin of Fuencisla; Saint Finbarr
- Mozambique - Armed Forces Day
- French Republican Calendar - Colchique (Crocus) Day, fourth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Phil Rizzuto Brooklyn: New York, sportscaster/shortstop (New York Yankees-Most Valuable Player 1950).
- John Ireland: Canadian-American actor and director (d. 1992).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- I'm Gonna Pin My Medal on the Girl I Left Behind - Peerless Quartet
- There's a Lump of Sugar Down in Dixie - Marion Harris
- Missouri Waltz - Earl Fuller's Novelty Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?