Sunday 25 September 1921
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Rip Van Winkle, directed by Edward I. Luddy, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 September 1921!
Which were the important events of 25 September 1921 ?
- Also see September 25 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Virgin of Fuencisla; Saint Finbarr
- Mozambique - Armed Forces Day
- French Republican Calendar - Colchique (Crocus) Day, fourth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Remy C de Kerckhove: Flemish poet.
- Jacques Martin: French television host and producer (Born 1933).
- Sir Robert Muldoon: Prime Minister of New Zealand (d. 1992).
- Rob Muldoon: New Zealand sergeant accountant and politician 31st Prime Minister of New Zealand (d. 1992).
- Raymond Izard: French Catholic prelate and missionary.
- Wendell Phillips: American explorer and entrepreneur who followed expeditions into Africa and who founded the American Foundation for the Study of Man. As an entrepreneur, he became President of and a major stockholder in two different oil companies, which were founded in 1958.
- Robert Muldoon: New Zealand politician who was first elected to Parliament on 11/26/1961, but became Minister of Finance from 1964-1972. He became the leader of the National Party in July 1974 and the Prime Minister on 11/25/1975 to 7/26/1984 as well as Chairman of the World Monetary Fund and Money Bank. He was overweight with a brash personality that people either loved or hated. He was known for applying political pressure to ruin his adversaries. His term of office was marked by domestic measures to tackle l
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- All By Myself - Ted Lewis & His Band
- Dangerous Blues - Mamie Smith & Her Jazz Hounds
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in September 1921?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 25 September 1921 and get them!