Sunday 25 September 1921
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Remy C de Kerckhove and Sir Robert Muldoon.
Rip Van Winkle, directed by Edward I. Luddy, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1921.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 September 1921!
Which were the important events of 25 September 1921 ?
- Also see September 25 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Virgin of Fuencisla; Saint Finbarr
- Mozambique - Armed Forces Day
- French Republican Calendar - Colchique (Crocus) Day, fourth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Remy C de Kerckhove: Flemish poet.
- Sir Robert Muldoon: Prime Minister of New Zealand (d. 1992).
- Raymond Izard: French Catholic prelate and missionary.
- Jacques Martin: French television host and producer (Born 1933).
- Robert Muldoon: New Zealand politician who was first elected to Parliament on 11/26/1961, but became Minister of Finance from 1964-1972.
- Wendell Phillips: American explorer and entrepreneur who followed expeditions into Africa and who founded the American Foundation for the Study of Man. As an entrepreneur, he became President of and a major stockholder in two different oil companies, which were founded in 1958.
- Rob Muldoon: New Zealand sergeant accountant and politician 31st Prime Minister of New Zealand (d. 1992)
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- All By Myself - Ted Lewis & His Band
- Dangerous Blues - Mamie Smith & Her Jazz Hounds
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?