Thursday 25 September 1958
It was Thursday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican). In that special week of September people in US were listening to Nel Blu Dipinto Di Blu (Volare) by Domenico Modugno.
In UK When by The Kalin Twins was in the top 5 hits.
Man of the West, directed by Anthony Mann, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1958
while Anatomy Of A Murder by Robert Traver was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1958.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 September 1958!
Which were the important events of 25 September 1958 ?
- Also see September 25 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Virgin of Fuencisla; Saint Finbarr
- Mozambique - Armed Forces Day
- French Republican Calendar - Colchique (Crocus) Day, fourth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Michael Madsen: Chicago, Illinois -- Actor (Reservoir Dogs, Straight Talk).
- Randy Kerber: American musician, a veteran of backup keyboards on albums with top musical groups by the age of 20.
- Bernard Wesphael: Belgian francophone politician co-founder of Ecolo (the green party) and founder of the political party Mouvement de Gauche.
- Eamonn Healy: Irish chemist.
- John B Watson: US psychologist / behaviorist.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1958 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Domenico Modugno - Nel Blu Dipinto Di Blu (Volare)
- The Everly Brothers - Bird Dog
- Tommy Edwards - It's All In The Game
- The Elegants - Little Star
- Bobby Day - Rock-In Robin
- Jimmy Clanton - Just A Dream
- Little Anthony and the Imperials - Tears On My Pillow
- Robin Luke - Susie Darlin'
- Poni-Tails - Born Too Late
- The Everly Brothers - Devoted To You
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?