Thursday 25 September 1975
It was Thursday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Gerald Ford (Republican). In that special week of September people in US were listening to I'm Sorry by John Denver.
In UK Sailing by Rod Stewart was in the top 5 hits.
Ilsa: She Wolf of the SS, directed by Don Edmonds, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1975
while Ragtime by E. L. Doctorow was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 September 1975!
Which were the important events of 25 September 1975 ?
- Also see September 25 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Virgin of Fuencisla; Saint Finbarr
- Mozambique - Armed Forces Day
- French Republican Calendar - Colchique (Crocus) Day, fourth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Matt Hasselbeck: American football player.
- Daniel Hyde: English actor.
- Dat Nguyen: American football player and coach.
- Maya Sansa: Italian actress and singer.
- Declan Donnelly: British actor, television presenter and musician.
- Bob Considine: Newscaster (Tonight! America After Dark), dies at 68.
- Jackie Wilson, suffers heart attack and lapse into a 9 yr terminal coma
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1975 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Glen Campbell - Rhinestone Cowboy
- David Bowie - Fame
- John Denver - I'm Sorry
- Janis Ian - At Seventeen
- The Isley Brothers - Fight The Power (Part 1)
- David Geddes - Run Joey Run
- Sweet - Ballroom Blitz
- Barry Manilow - Could It Be Magic
- Freddy Fender - Wasted Days And Wasted Nights
- Bad Company - Feel Like Makin' Love
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 25 September 1975 and get them!
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?