Sunday 26 April 1908
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
The Robber's Sweetheart, directed by Viggo Larsen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1908.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 April 1908!
Which were the important events of 26 April 1908 ?
- World Intellectual Property Day (since 2001).
- Florida and Georgia, USA - Confederate Memorial Day.
- Shi'a Islam - Mawlid, Muhammad's birthday (2005).
- Tanzania - Union Day.
- Feast day of the following saint in the Orthodox Church: Stephen of Perm - also Old Permic Alphabet Day
- Trudpert (Irish monk martyred in Germany in 607).
- Lucidius (4th century)
- Saint Cletus (Pope Anacletus) and Marcellinus (Popes and martyrs)
- Paschasius (d. 865)
- Richarius or Riquier (d. 643)
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Alda (d. 1309)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1908 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- I've Got a Tickling Sensation 'Round My Heart for You - Bob Roberts
- I'm Looking for the Man That Wrote the Merry Widow Waltz - Billy Murray
- One Sweet Little girl - Harry Macdonough
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in April 1908?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?