Monday 26 April 1920
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Bullet Proof, directed by Lynn F. Reynolds, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1920.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 April 1920!
Which were the important events of 26 April 1920 ?
- World Intellectual Property Day (since 2001).
- Florida and Georgia, USA - Confederate Memorial Day.
- Shi'a Islam - Mawlid, Muhammad's birthday (2005).
- Tanzania - Union Day.
- Feast day of the following saint in the Orthodox Church: Stephen of Perm - also Old Permic Alphabet Day
- Trudpert (Irish monk martyred in Germany in 607).
- Lucidius (4th century)
- Saint Cletus (Pope Anacletus) and Marcellinus (Popes and martyrs)
- Paschasius (d. 865)
- Richarius or Riquier (d. 643)
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Alda (d. 1309)
Famous Birthdays:26 April
- H Shapley and H D Curtis hold "great debate" on nature of nebulae.
- The Khorezm People's Soviet Republic is officially created by Bolshevist Russia as the successor to the Khanate of Khiva.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1920 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Just Like a Gypsy - Nora Bayes
- That Tumble-Down Shack in Athlone - John McCormack
- Chloe - Al Jolson
- Elder Eatmore's Sermon on Generosity - Bert Williams
- That Naughty Waltz - Columbia Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?