Wednesday 26 April 1922
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Mike Kellin and Pol Bury.
The Man from Beyond, directed by Burton L. King, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1922.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 April 1922!
Which were the important events of 26 April 1922 ?
- World Intellectual Property Day (since 2001).
- Florida and Georgia, USA - Confederate Memorial Day.
- Shi'a Islam - Mawlid, Muhammad's birthday (2005).
- Tanzania - Union Day.
- Feast day of the following saint in the Orthodox Church: Stephen of Perm - also Old Permic Alphabet Day
- Trudpert (Irish monk martyred in Germany in 607).
- Lucidius (4th century)
- Saint Cletus (Pope Anacletus) and Marcellinus (Popes and martyrs)
- Paschasius (d. 865)
- Richarius or Riquier (d. 643)
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Alda (d. 1309)
- Mike Kellin: Hartford, Connecticut -- Actor (Honestly Celeste, Fitz & Bones).
- Pol Bury: Belgian sculptor.
- James Holt: medieval historian.
- Paul-Andre Gaillard: composer.
- Louis Coudert: French homicide; he murdered three people before, after an intense police hunt, committing suicide.
- J Holt: English historian and academic (d. 2014)
- Jeanne Sauvé: Canadian journalist and politician 23rd Governor General of Canada (d. 1993)
- Margaret Scott: South African-Australian ballerina and choreographer
- Hans Sommer composer: dies at age 84.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1922 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Marie - Ted Lewis & His Band
- Dear Old Southland - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- James P. Johnson - Carolina Shout
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?