Tuesday 26 April 1927
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Geheimnisse einer Seele, directed by Georg Wilhelm Pabst, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1927
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 April 1927!
Which were the important events of 26 April 1927 ?
- World Intellectual Property Day (since 2001).
- Florida and Georgia, USA - Confederate Memorial Day.
- Shi'a Islam - Mawlid, Muhammad's birthday (2005).
- Tanzania - Union Day.
- Feast day of the following saint in the Orthodox Church: Stephen of Perm - also Old Permic Alphabet Day
- Trudpert (Irish monk martyred in Germany in 607).
- Lucidius (4th century)
- Saint Cletus (Pope Anacletus) and Marcellinus (Popes and martyrs)
- Paschasius (d. 865)
- Richarius or Riquier (d. 643)
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Alda (d. 1309)
- Jean Faucher: French draftsman, reporter, and one of the founders of social tourism at national and international levels.
- Jean Meo: Vosne-Roman?e EXecutives.
- Anne McLaren: Biologist / zoologist / actress (Things to Come).
- Jack Douglas: Comedian (My Brother Was an Only Child, Jack Paar Show).
- Harry Gallatin: American basketball player and coach (d. 2015).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 26 April 1927 and get them!