Wednesday 26 April 2000
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Maria, Maria by Santana.
In UK Fill Me In by Craig David was in the top 5 hits.
Gladiator, directed by Ridley Scott, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2000
while Who Moved My Cheese? by Spencer Johnson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Walking with Dinosaurs.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Cool Cool Jam or John Romero's Daikatana.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 April 2000!
Which were the important events of 26 April 2000 ?
- World Intellectual Property Day (since 2001).
- Florida and Georgia, USA - Confederate Memorial Day.
- Shi'a Islam - Mawlid, Muhammad's birthday (2005).
- Tanzania - Union Day.
- Feast day of the following saint in the Orthodox Church: Stephen of Perm - also Old Permic Alphabet Day
- Trudpert (Irish monk martyred in Germany in 607).
- Lucidius (4th century)
- Saint Cletus (Pope Anacletus) and Marcellinus (Popes and martyrs)
- Paschasius (d. 865)
- Richarius or Riquier (d. 643)
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Alda (d. 1309)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 26 April
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 2000 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?