Monday 26 December 1910
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Par habitude, directed by Max Linder, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1910.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 December 1910!
Which were the important events of 26 December 1910 ?
- Australia - Proclamation Day (South Australian public holiday), for the foundation of the Australian state of South Australia on December 28, 1836 but commemorated on this day.
- Wrenboys celebrate Wren in Ireland
- Period of Ursids meteor shower ends about this day
- Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia - Tsunami Awareness Day/Tsunami Memorial (or Remembrance) Day
- Mandala Pooja at Sabarimala in Kerala, India
- First day of Kwanzaa
- First day of Junkanoo street parade in the Bahamas (the second day is on the New Year's Day)
- Wren day in Ireland and the Isle of Man.
- Boxing Day in the Commonwealth of Nations.
- The first day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- St. Stephen's Day, a public holiday in Catalonia, Croatia, Czech Republic, and the Republic of Ireland.
- R.C. Saints - Saint Stephen
- South Africa - Day of Goodwill, a public holiday
- Slovenia - Independence and Unity Day (1990)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 26 December
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1910 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Play That Barber-Shop Chord - Bert Williams
- Every Little Movement - Henry Burr & Elise Stevenson
- Play That Barber-Shop Chord - American Quartet
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in December 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?