Friday 26 February 1909
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
I tre moschettieri, directed by Mario Caserini, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1909.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 February 1909!
Which were the important events of 26 February 1909 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - February 26, Day 1 of Ayy�m-i-H� (Intercalary Days) - days in the Bah�'f calendar devoted to service and gift giving.
- Blessed Edigna
- Saint Mechtild (d. 1154)
- Blessed Leo of Furnes (d. 1163)
- Saint Victor
- Saint Alexander of Alexandria
- Saint Nestor (died 251)
- Liberation Day in Kuwait (1991).
- Nation of Islam - Savior's Day - commemoration of the birthdate of Wallace Fard Muhammad, believed to be Allah in human form, the saviour of the black race.
- King Talal: of Jordan (d. 1972).
- Phyllis Fanny: Primrose-Pechey Cradock TV Chef.
- Fanny Cradock: English food writer and broadcaster (d. 1994).
- Talal of: Talal of Jordan (d. 1972).
- Kinemacolor, the first successful color motion picture process, is first shown to the general public at the Palace Theatre in London.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1909 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Good Evening, Caroline - Billy Murray
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in February 1909?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?