Wednesday 26 February 1913
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Hiawatha, directed by Hilde Hadges, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 February 1913!
Which were the important events of 26 February 1913 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - February 26, Day 1 of Ayy�m-i-H� (Intercalary Days) - days in the Bah�'f calendar devoted to service and gift giving.
- Blessed Edigna
- Saint Mechtild (d. 1154)
- Blessed Leo of Furnes (d. 1163)
- Saint Victor
- Saint Alexander of Alexandria
- Saint Nestor (died 251)
- Liberation Day in Kuwait (1991).
- Nation of Islam - Savior's Day - commemoration of the birthdate of Wallace Fard Muhammad, believed to be Allah in human form, the saviour of the black race.
- Julien Guelfi: Mantes la Jolie physician.
- Hermann Lenz: German writer of poetry, fiction stories, and novels.
- George Barker: English author and poet (d. 1991).
- Jon Hall: Fresno, California -- Actor (Ramor of the Jungle).
- George G Barker English poet (Calamiterror: Anno Domini).
- Felix Draeseke: German composer and educator (d. 1913).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1913 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Enrico Caruso - Because
- My Little Persian Rose - Peerless Quartet
- Fo' De Lawd's Sake, Play a Waltz - Elsie Janis
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in February 1913?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 26 February 1913 and get them!