Thursday 26 February 1920
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include A W [Rie] Kuiper-Mastenbroek and Antony Kearey.
Notte di tentazione, directed by Giuseppe Pinto, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1920.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 February 1920!
Which were the important events of 26 February 1920 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - February 26, Day 1 of Ayy�m-i-H� (Intercalary Days) - days in the Bah�'f calendar devoted to service and gift giving.
- Blessed Edigna
- Saint Mechtild (d. 1154)
- Blessed Leo of Furnes (d. 1163)
- Saint Victor
- Saint Alexander of Alexandria
- Saint Nestor (died 251)
- Liberation Day in Kuwait (1991).
- Nation of Islam - Savior's Day - commemoration of the birthdate of Wallace Fard Muhammad, believed to be Allah in human form, the saviour of the black race.
- A W [Rie] Kuiper-Mastenbroek: Netherlands -- Swimmer (1936 Olympics - 3 Gold Medals).
- Antony Kearey: TV producer.
- Tony Randall: American actor best known for his Emmy-winning role as the nitpicking Felix Unger in "The Odd Couple, a TV series that ran from 1970-1975.
- Jean-Jacques Hueber: Strasbourg Painters.
- Danny Gardella: American baseball player (Born 1920).
- Lucjan Wolanowski: Polish journalist, writer and traveller (Born 1920)
- Ludwig Rubiner writer: dies at age 38.
- The first German Expressionist film and early horror movie, Robert Wiene's The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari, premiered in Berlin.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1920 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?