Friday 26 February 1926
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
La bohème, directed by King Vidor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1926
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1926.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 February 1926!
Which were the important events of 26 February 1926 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - February 26, Day 1 of Ayy�m-i-H� (Intercalary Days) - days in the Bah�'f calendar devoted to service and gift giving.
- Blessed Edigna
- Saint Mechtild (d. 1154)
- Blessed Leo of Furnes (d. 1163)
- Saint Victor
- Saint Alexander of Alexandria
- Saint Nestor (died 251)
- Liberation Day in Kuwait (1991).
- Nation of Islam - Savior's Day - commemoration of the birthdate of Wallace Fard Muhammad, believed to be Allah in human form, the saviour of the black race.
- Elaine Mingus: American astrologer who is involved in an Astrological Forum in Columbus with Susie Schroeder and Linda Cartelsessi.
- Verne Gagne: American professional wrestler, football player, and professional wrestling trainer and promoter.
- Arsene Souffriau: Composer.
- Cynthia Stone in Peoria: Illinois, USA; actress (That Wonderful Guy, Ad Libbers).
- Konstantin P Feoktistov: Voronezh -- Cosmonaut (Voskhod 1).
- Miroslava Stern: Mexican actress (d. 1955)
- HM: Henry Gustav Molaison, the amnesiac patient (d. 2008)
- Miroslava : Czech-Mexican actress (d. 1955)
- Doris Belack: American actress (d. 2011)
- Henry Molaison: American memory disorder patient (d. 2008)
- Dark Street in the Bronx renamed Lustre Street
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1926 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Sleepy Time Gal - Ben Bernie & His Orchestra
- Show Me the Way to Go Home - Vincent Lopez & His Orchestra
- I Ain't Got Nobody - Bessie Smith
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?