Wednesday 26 February 1930
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
City Girl, directed by F.W. Murnau, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1930.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 February 1930!
Which were the important events of 26 February 1930 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - February 26, Day 1 of Ayy�m-i-H� (Intercalary Days) - days in the Bah�'f calendar devoted to service and gift giving.
- Blessed Edigna
- Saint Mechtild (d. 1154)
- Blessed Leo of Furnes (d. 1163)
- Saint Victor
- Saint Alexander of Alexandria
- Saint Nestor (died 251)
- Liberation Day in Kuwait (1991).
- Nation of Islam - Savior's Day - commemoration of the birthdate of Wallace Fard Muhammad, believed to be Allah in human form, the saviour of the black race.
- Georges Pasteur: French herpetologist.
- Lazar Berman in Leningrad: Russia; pianist (Budapest third place-1956).
- Victor Janowicz: American pro athlete, a football player with the Washington Redskins in 1954-55.
- Lazar Berman: Russian pianist (Born 1930).
- Carl Haas: American businessman.
- Ron Negray: American baseball player, a right-handed pitcher with the Brooklyn Dodgers (1952), Philadelphia Phillies (1955–1956), and Los Angeles Dodgers (1958).
- Raffaele Merry del Val: Spanish Cardinal, dies at age 64.
- Green Pastures opens at Mansfield Theater
- 1st red and green traffic lights installed (Manhattan NYC)
- First red and green traffic lights installed (Manhattan, New York City).
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?