Tuesday 26 February 1963
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was John F. Kennedy (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Chase Masterson .
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Walk Like A Man by The 4 Seasons.
In UK Diamonds by Jet Harris & Tony Meehan was in the top 5 hits.
The Trial, directed by Orson Welles, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1963
On TV people were watching Schwäbische Geschichten.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 February 1963!
Which were the important events of 26 February 1963 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - February 26, Day 1 of Ayy�m-i-H� (Intercalary Days) - days in the Bah�'f calendar devoted to service and gift giving.
- Blessed Edigna
- Saint Mechtild (d. 1154)
- Blessed Leo of Furnes (d. 1163)
- Saint Victor
- Saint Alexander of Alexandria
- Saint Nestor (died 251)
- Liberation Day in Kuwait (1991).
- Nation of Islam - Savior's Day - commemoration of the birthdate of Wallace Fard Muhammad, believed to be Allah in human form, the saviour of the black race.
- Chase Masterson: American actress and singer.
- Artturi A Leinonen: Finnish journalist/politician (Prophet), dies at age 74.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1963 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The 4 Seasons - Walk Like A Man
- Dion - Ruby Baby
- Paul and Paula - Hey Paula
- The Cascades - Rhythm Of The Rain
- The Rooftop Singers - Walk Right In
- Bobby Darin - You're The Reason I'm Living
- Eydie Gorme - Blame It On The Bossa Nova
- Ned Miller - From A Jack To A King
- The Rebels - Wild Weekend
- Johnny Mathis - What Will Mary Say
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?