Thursday 26 January 1984
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of January people in US were listening to Owner Of A Lonely Heart by Yes.
In UK Pipes Of Peace by Paul McCartney was in the top 5 hits.
while Pet Sematary by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1984.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 January 1984!
Which were the important events of 26 January 1984 ?
- Roman Empire - third day of the Sementivae in honor of Ceres and Terra.
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Timothy and Titus
- Saint Paula
- Saint Alberic
- Margaret of Hungary
- International Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Uganda - Liberation Day.
- India - Republic Day - One of only three state holidays in India, celebrated with pomp and a military parade in New Delhi.
- International Customs Day.
- Australia - Australia Day.
- Layla Kayleigh: British television personality.
- Wu Qian: Chinese classical pianist.
- Iain Turner: Scottish footballer.
- Luo Xuejuan: Chinese swimmer.
- US navy exhibits Piasecki helistat-4 helicopters and a blimp able to lift 26 tons in Lakehurst, New Jersey.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1984 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Yes - Owner Of A Lonely Heart
- Culture Club - Karma Chameleon
- The Romantics - Talking In Your Sleep
- Elton John - I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues
- Matthew Wilder - Break My Stride
- Kool & The Gang - Joanna
- Paul McCartney - Say Say Say
- Lionel Richie - Running With The Night
- Olivia Newton-John - Twist Of Fate
- Genesis - That's All
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?