Wednesday 26 January 2005
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of January people in US were listening to Let Me Love You by Mario.
In UK Against All Odds by Steve Brookstein was in the top 5 hits.
Brick, directed by Rian Johnson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2005
while Witness: For the Prosecution of Scott Peterson by Amber Fre was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Toonattik.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Code Age Commanders: Tsugu Mono Tsuga Reru Mono or Drill Dozer.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 January 2005!
Which were the important events of 26 January 2005 ?
- Roman Empire - third day of the Sementivae in honor of Ceres and Terra.
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Timothy and Titus
- Saint Paula
- Saint Alberic
- Margaret of Hungary
- International Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Uganda - Liberation Day.
- India - Republic Day - One of only three state holidays in India, celebrated with pomp and a military parade in New Delhi.
- International Customs Day.
- Australia - Australia Day.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 26 January
- Glendale train crash: Two trains derail killing 11 and injuring 200 in Glendale, California, near Los Angeles.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 2005 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?