Monday 26 June 1933
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
His Private Secretary, directed by Philip H. Whitman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1933
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1933.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 June 1933!
Which were the important events of 26 June 1933 ?
- Saints John and Paul
- The United Nations' Day in Support of Victims of Torture.
- Flag Day in Romania
- Sunthorn Phu Day in Thailand
- Independence Day in Madagascar
- Saint Josemarfa Escriv� (d. 1975)
- Claudio Abbado: Italian conductor, world recognized since 1958, able to conduct the scores completely from memory.
- Noriyuki "Pat" Morita in California: USA; actor (Arnold - Happy Days, Karate Kid).
- Jacqueline Rayet: French prima ballerina and teacher, appointed Étoile (Star) of the Paris Opera Ballet in 1961.
- David Winnick: British MP.
- Gene Green: American baseball player (Born 1933).
- The ''American Totalisator Company'' unveils its first electronic pari-mutuel betting machine at the Arlington Park race track near Chicago.
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?