Monday 26 June 1967
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of June people in US were listening to Windy by The Association.
In UK A Whiter Shade Of Pale by Procol Harum was in the top 5 hits.
The Dirty Dozen, directed by Robert Aldrich, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1967
while The Eighth Day by Thornton Wilder was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1967.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 June 1967!
Which were the important events of 26 June 1967 ?
- Saints John and Paul
- The United Nations' Day in Support of Victims of Torture.
- Flag Day in Romania
- Sunthorn Phu Day in Thailand
- Independence Day in Madagascar
- Saint Josemarfa Escriv� (d. 1975)
- Travis Fine: Atlanta, Georgia -- Actor (Ike McSwain-Young Riders).
- Inha Babakova: Ukrainian high jumper.
- Olivier Dahan: French director and screenwriter.
- Todd Pletcher: American horse trainer.
- Philippe Boutin: French horse racer.
- Benoît Hamon: French politician, member of the Socialist Party (PS), part of the Party of European Socialists. He has been the Minister for Education since 2 April 2014. He was Member of the European Parliament for the East of France from 2004 to 2009. He was national secretary for Europe and spokesman in the French socialist party. He also was the leader of the left-wing of the PS during the 2008 Reims Congress and its candidate for the First Secretaryship. On 16 May 2012 he was appointed Junior Minister for
- Francoise Dorleac: French actress (Born 1942).
- Pope Paul VI names 27 new cardinals
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1967 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Association - Windy
- The Young Rascals - Groovin'
- The Music Explosion - Little Bit O'Soul
- Scott McKenzie - San Francisco (Be Sure To Wear Flowers In Your Hair)
- The Turtles - She'd Rather Be With Me
- Aretha Franklin - Respect
- Frankie Valli - Can't Take My Eyes Off You
- The Grass Roots - Let's Live For Today
- Every Mothers' Son - Come On Down To My Boat
- Petula Clark - Don't Sleep In The Subway
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?