Wednesday 26 June 1968
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of June people in US were listening to This Guy's In Love With You by Herb Alpert.
In UK Young Girl by Union Gap was in the top 5 hits.
The Bride Wore Black, directed by François Truffaut, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1968
while Testimony Of Two Men by Taylor Caldwell was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1968.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 June 1968!
Which were the important events of 26 June 1968 ?
- Saints John and Paul
- The United Nations' Day in Support of Victims of Torture.
- Flag Day in Romania
- Sunthorn Phu Day in Thailand
- Independence Day in Madagascar
- Saint Josemarfa Escriv� (d. 1975)
- Paolo Maldini: Italian soccer/football player, he played for Milan from 1985 to 2009, and with the Italian national teams from 1986 to 2002.
- Shannon Sharpe: NFL tight end (Denver Broncos - Super Bowl 32).
- Isshin Chiba: Japanese voice actor.
- Executive Council decides both AL and NL to divide into 2 divisions
- Iwo Jima and Bonin Islands returned to Japan by US.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1968 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Herb Alpert - This Guy's In Love With You
- Cliff Nobles - The Horse
- Richard Harris - MacArthur Park
- Ohio Express - Yummy Yummy Yummy
- Sergio Mendes and Brasil '66 - The Look Of Love
- Tommy James and the Shondells - Mony Mony
- Merrilee Rush - Angel Of The Morning
- Aretha Franklin - Think
- Shorty Long - Here Comes The Judge
- Friend and Lover - Reach Out Of The Darkness
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?