Tuesday 26 June 1990
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of June people in US were listening to Step By Step by New Kids On The Block.
In UK World In Motion by Englandneworder was in the top 5 hits.
Die Hard 2, directed by Renny Harlin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while The Stand by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1990.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 June 1990!
Which were the important events of 26 June 1990 ?
- Saints John and Paul
- The United Nations' Day in Support of Victims of Torture.
- Flag Day in Romania
- Sunthorn Phu Day in Thailand
- Independence Day in Madagascar
- Saint Josemarfa Escriv� (d. 1975)
- Martrel Reeves: Rapper.
- Iman Shumpert: Basketball Player.
- Ryan Abe: YouTube Star.
- Belaynesh Oljira: Ethiopian runner.
- Igor Subbotin: Estonian footballer.
- Anni Blomqvist: Finnish novelist (Born 1909).
- 8 KS and OK radio stations boycott k d lang, due to her anti-meat ad
- New Kid on the Block Donnie Wahlberg release from hospital after fall
- U.S. President George Bush breaks his 1988 'no new taxes' campaign pledge, accepting tax revenue increases as a necessity to reduce the budget deficit.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?