Wednesday 26 June 1996
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of June people in US were listening to Tha Crossroads by Bone Thugs-N-Harmony.
In UK Three Lions by Baddiel & Skinner and The Lightning Seeds was in the top 5 hits.
Criss Cross, directed by Robert Siodmak, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1996
while The Runaway Jury by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 June 1996!
Which were the important events of 26 June 1996 ?
- Saints John and Paul
- The United Nations' Day in Support of Victims of Torture.
- Flag Day in Romania
- Sunthorn Phu Day in Thailand
- Independence Day in Madagascar
- Saint Josemarfa Escriv� (d. 1975)
- Veronica Guerin: Irish journalist (Born 1958).
- Irish Journalist Veronica Guerin is shot in her car while in traffic in the outskirts of Dublin
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1996 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Los Del Rio - Macarena (Bayside Boys Mix)
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony - Tha Crossroads
- Celine Dion - Because You Loved Me
- Mariah Carey - Always Be My Baby
- 2 Pac - How Do U Want It
- Toni Braxton - You're Makin' Me High
- Tony Rich Project - Nobody Knows
- Tracy Chapman - Give Me One Reason
- Alanis Morissette - Ironic
- Adam Clayton & Larry Mullen - Theme From Mission Impossible
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?