Wednesday 26 March 1913
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Les Misérables, Part 1: Jean Valjean, directed by Albert Capellani, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1913.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 March 1913!
Which were the important events of 26 March 1913 ?
- Saint Emmanuel (died 304)
- Saint Ludger
- Saint Larissa
- Prince Kuhio Day in Hawaii
- Zoroastrianism - Prophet Zoroaster's Birthday.
- Jacqueline De Romilly: French philologist, classical scholar and fiction writer.
- Maurice Donat: Murasson physician.
- Jacqueline de Romilly: French philologist and classical scholar (d. 2010).
- Paul Erdős: Hungarian-Polish mathematician and academic (d. 1996).
- Salme Rootare: Estonian chess player (d. 1987).
- Paul Erdos: Hungarian mathematician. Erdős worked with hundreds of collaborators, pursuing problems in combinatorics, graph theory, number theory, classical analysis, approximation theory, set theory, and probability theory. He was also known for his eccentric personality. Possessions meant little to Erdős; most of his belongings would fit in a suitcase, as dictated by his itinerant lifestyle. Awards and other earnings were generally donated to people in need and various worthy causes. He spent most of his
- Dayton, Ohio almost destroyed when Scioto, Miami, and Muskingum River reach flood stage simultaneously
- Bulgaria captures Adrianople, ending the first Balkan War.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1913 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Sympathy - Helen Clark & Walter Van Brunt
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?