Wednesday 26 March 1913
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Les Misérables, Part 1: Jean Valjean, directed by Albert Capellani, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1913.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 March 1913!
Which were the important events of 26 March 1913 ?
- Saint Emmanuel (died 304)
- Saint Ludger
- Saint Larissa
- Prince Kuhio Day in Hawaii
- Zoroastrianism - Prophet Zoroaster's Birthday.
- Jacqueline de Romilly: French philologist and classical scholar (d. 2010).
- Jacqueline De Romilly: French philologist, classical scholar and fiction writer.
- Paul Erdos: Hungarian mathematician.
- Maurice Donat: Murasson physician.
- Paul Erdős: Hungarian-Polish mathematician and academic (d. 1996).
- Salme Rootare: Estonian chess player (d. 1987)
- Dayton, Ohio almost destroyed when Scioto, Miami, and Muskingum River reach flood stage simultaneously
- Bulgaria captures Adrianople, ending the first Balkan War.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1913 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Sympathy - Helen Clark & Walter Van Brunt
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?