Thursday 26 March 1914
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Mysterious X, directed by Benjamin Christensen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 March 1914!
Which were the important events of 26 March 1914 ?
- Saint Emmanuel (died 304)
- Saint Ludger
- Saint Larissa
- Prince Kuhio Day in Hawaii
- Zoroastrianism - Prophet Zoroaster's Birthday.
- Raymond-Jean Gorel: French military officer, a colonel and treasurer of the Organisation de l'armée secrète (OAS) ["Organisation of the Secret Army"], a short-lived French dissident far-right paramilitary organisation during the Algerian War (1954–62).
- Toru Kumon: Japanese mathematician and academic (d. 1995).
- William Westmoreland: Saxon, South Carolina -- Army General (Vietnam era).
- Ian McGeoch: Vice-Admiral.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1914 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- All Aboard for Dixie Land - Ada Jones & Peerless Quartet
- Somewhere a Voice is Calling - Henry Burr
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1914?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 26 March 1914 and get them!